New antennas with ATEX / IECEx certification
With a new antenna generation, we now offer more possibilities for using HBC radio remote controls in hazardous areas. The antennas are available in three versions with different frequency ranges: AA050026 (405 – 470 MHz), AA050027 (870 – 950 MHz) and AA050028 (2300 – 2500 MHz).
Your advantages at a glance:
- All 3 versions are approved for Ex zones 1, 2, 21 and 22.
- First time: approval for Underground (M1).
- Version for radio systems with 2.4 GHz technology.
- Easy after sales handling: for every order of a radio remote control with an Ex transmitter, the radio receiver comes standard with an antenna coupling module. The antenna can be easily retrofitted, a modification by HBC is no longer needed.
- Stainless steel mounting bracket included in the delivery.
- Connection cable in various lengths available on surcharge.
The new antennas and the antenna coupling module are perfect for the following scenarios:
- Radio receiver and antenna are used in the same Ex zone.
- The radio receiver is used in Ex zone 2, the antenna in Ex zone 1.
- The radio receiver is used outside the Ex area, the antenna within the Ex area.
With the introduction of our new Ex antennas, we will replace our previous Ex antennas. For all applicable orders, we will from now on deliver the radio remote control automatically with the new antenna version and the antenna coupling module.