With the cable option, the radio system can quickly switch between radio operation and cable operation, if needed.
- The radio system can also be used in areas with limited radio operation.
How it works:
- By plugging the cable into the transmitter, a direct data connection between transmitter and receiver is established.
- The radio link is deactivated.
- At the same time, the power supply of the transmitter is provided via the cable.
- For Ex-certified transmitters, the battery is needed as a support battery in cable mode.