Combined operation allows the operator to control up to 4 cranes simultaneously with just one transmitter.
- By mounting the load to 2 or more crane hooks the load is more evenly balanced, preventing dangerous tilting or shaking of the load.
- The operator can move goods that a single crane cannot handle.
- Long and bulky goods can be safely transported.
How it works:
- The required cranes are selected by a rotary switch or a button.
- The labels on the operating elements always indicate which cranes are currently selected.
Sounds interesting? Then contact us! Our sales team will be glad to advise by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 7951 393-550.