The focus C ensures the safe communication between cranes in tandem, trio, and quattro operation.
- This module makes sure that when safety functions are operated, all connected cranes react in the same manner.
- If, for example, the operator moves one crane into the area of the limit switch, all other cranes also stop.
- Using a CAN interface saves time for wiring and allows for the installation of logic equipment.
How it works:
- A focus C module for crane communication is installed on each crane in addition to the radio receiver.
- These modules exchange information between each crane.
- The modules are connected to their respective receiver by a CAN interface.
- Depending on the amount of information transferred via crane communication, HBC-radiomatic offers a wide range of possibilities with focus C.