- Certain application scenarios may require controlling a machine from a physically separated area – for example when the operator is in a cab or in a protected control room.
- Such a physical separation can impair transmission of radio signals.
- focus E ensures a perfectly working radio connection even in such challenging conditions.
How it works:
- The external radio module is installed as separated external antenna outside the work area where the radio link is impaired and in an ideal position near the radio receiver.
- By means of cables, the operator can connect the module to the radio transmitter and the voltage supply.
- focus E will send the control commands to the radio receiver and thus neutralize the shielding effect of the cab or control room.