With this function, where 2 trolleys are available, the operator can select either an individual trolley or both trolleys for simultaneous control.
- If the capacity of a single trolley is not enough to support the load, the operator can use the radio control to get assistance from the second trolley.
- Bulky goods can be transported safely by attaching them to both trolleys.
Selection by button / switch – how it works:
- The requested trolleys/hoists are easily selected by a rotary switch or selection switch.
- The operator can always see which trolleys are currently selected by either the position of the selection switch or by LED signal.
Selection by joystick – how it works:
- In this case, the trolleys are selected via the joystick.
- First, the operator activates the “trolley selection by joystick” function on the radio control.
- The pre-selection function is now on the horizontal axis of the hoist joystick.
- The respective trolley is selected by moving the joystick to the left or the right.
- To control both trolleys simultaneously, the joystick remains in the center.