radiomatic® photon provides the operator with live video images from the working environment – directly to the color display of the radio transmitter.
- Areas with limited view and dead spots can be observed, avoiding potentially dangerous situations.
- Different movement operations become considerably easier and the operator can work precisely.
- For surveillance tasks and machine control, long walking distances can be eliminated because the operator always has an eye on the situation via the video display.
- In working conditions with inconvenient light conditions or even in darkness, infrared cameras can be used.
- If needed, the operator can switch to the standard data feedback of the display.
How it works:
- radiomatic® photon is compatible with numerous cameras made by Orlaco; different viewing angles as well as infrared cameras can be used.
- The cameras can be installed anywhere on the machine or in the working environment, and are directly connected to the radio receiver.