The safety features can detect different dangerous situations and depending on the desired version, react in one of the following manners:
- The complete radio system will shut down.
- Safety-relevant functions will be deactivated.
- A previously defined function will be activated (e.g. horn).
- The unintended output of control commands is prevented.
- The operator is protected if control over the radio transmitter is lost in specific emergency situations.
How it works:
- radiomatic® shock-off protects the operator when the transmitter receives a hard impact – for example if the transmitter is hit by a hard object and is no longer under control.
- radiomatic® roll-detect can activate if the transmitter is unintentionally rolled.
- radiomatic® zero-g can activate when the transmitter slips out of the hand or is thrown.
- radiomatic® inclination switch can activate if the transmitter exceeds an inclination for approx. 45° for a preset time or lies face-down.
- The sensitivity of the features can be configured and can be adjusted to suit the specific application.